10 Key Reasons to Know What You Own
Why having an inventory of your belongings makes great sense!
1. Insurance claims from fires & natural disasters
Protects your investment, speeds up claims process and greatly reduces stress.
2. Insurance claims due to theft
Police highly recommend having a record of what you own to help them recover stolen goods.
3. A record for prenuptials, separation or divorce
Helps for an amicable settlement, reduces stress and can save on your legal costs.
4. Estate Planning
Reduces stress on loved ones and allows you to direct personal items to your own chosen
5. Record of assets when moving
Most people move up to 10 times. A record of belongings helps protect you if items go lost,
are damaged or stolen.
6. Records of assets if you own a business
An important record if you wish to sell, divide or downsize a business.
7. Helpful when downsizing
Looking to simplify? Knowing what you have makes it easier to organize yourself.
8. Keeps you organized, makes home items easier to locate
A home or business inventory is a record of what you have and where you have it.
9. Avoids duplication of purchases
Can save you money by finding items you’ve stored away without realizing it.
10. Reduces stress in times of personal crisis
Fires, floods, thefts, divorce, death and business struggles aren’t thing we plan on, but can
come unexpectedly nevertheless. It’s better to be prepared than surprised.
Contact SafeList today for a free consultation on getting a personal inventory that right for you. 902.445.6700